Komodo (Short Rant)

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Sun May 13 23:05:12 EDT 2001

>> Perhaps I will be using it in a commercial environment where a beta
>> release would not be the smartest thing to use?

Perhaps they're a lean and mean company which is forgoing certain
costs by way of targeting customers of the type who will try beta software
and later upgrade. Such an approach might favor a small shop, which
otherwise wouldn't be able to support itself if such costs were present.

None of this is particularly here or there. The only vote which matters
will be the vote of the almighty dollar.

C//