wxPython or TKinter?

Brian Kelley kelley at bioreason.com
Fri May 18 11:37:43 EDT 2001

Frank Miles wrote:

> In article <9e0qif02on3 at enews1.newsguy.com>,
> Alex Martelli <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >"Frank Miles" <fpm at u.washington.edu> wrote in message
> >news:9e0ogt$lti$1 at nntp6.u.washington.edu...
> >> You may also wish to consider pygtk, using glade as your GUI designer.
> >
> >*blink* do pygtk and glade work on Windows...?
>
> Oooopppss.  Glade, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't been ported yet.
> Sorry!

Glade has been ported to windows.  Unfortunately the windows version of pygtk
doesn't seem to support libglade yet.  This should be a minor fix.  I'm
looking into it, but that being said, I've been looking into it since I gave
my Python 9 tutorial :)

If you need/desire a list of links you can get it from the Python 9 Tutorial
(it is in powerpoint) located here
http://www.bioreason.com/~brian/GladeBase.html