GNU/Linux vs. Windows as Python platform

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Wed May 23 15:20:21 EDT 2001

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 03:56:06AM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:

> they're-still-rebuilding-linux-kernels-trying-to-get-zip-drives-and-
>     usb-ports-to-work-ly y'rs  - tim

No, they're still rebuilding linux kernels trying to get zip drives and usb
ports *more stable*. Contrary to, say, WinME, crashing your Linux box (or
even an independant subsystem) more than once a year "just won't do" :)

But-I'll-be-the-first-to-admit-that-running-Linux-means-buying-gadgets-
 -smart-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>