Tcl interpreter run by Tkinter quits ! Any clue ?

Michel Sanner sanner at scripps.edu
Mon May 28 13:26:05 EDT 2001

Hello,

I started working on a Python-Tkinter based vusial programing environment
and I am running into the following problem:

The whole application quits and I get the following message:

TclExecuteByteCode: done instruction at pc 4: stack top 0 != entry stack
top-1
  Source: "11291968callit"TclExecuteByteCode execution failure: end stack
top != start stack top

The application is fairly complex, using threading for events queuing,
data flow and execution of computational nodes.

It is not happening every time :( which makes it hard to debug !

If anyone has (even just a beggining of) a clue I would appreciate it very
much.

Thanks

Michel F. Sanner Ph.D.                   The Scripps Research Institute
Assistant Professor			Department of Molecular Biology
					  10550 North Torrey Pines Road
Tel. (858) 784-2341				     La Jolla, CA 92037
Fax. (858) 784-2860
sanner at scripps.edu                        http://www.scripps.edu/sanner