socket.recvfrom() & sendto()

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue May 8 14:34:37 EDT 2001

Donn Cave wrote:
> Hm, wish I kept track of the famous quotations that appear here -
> the one I'm thinking of ends "... now he has two problems."

could it perhaps be:

    "Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll
    use regular expressions." Now they have two problems.
            -- Jamie Zawinski, on comp.lang.emacs

Cheers /F

    "I don't have time to write any useful software, so I've decided
    to devote myself to proposing various changes to the Python
    interpreter.
            -- Donn Cave, on comp.lang.python