Is There a CGI Expert In the House?? Good Grief!!

Ben Ocean zope at thewebsons.com
Tue May 1 17:31:54 EDT 2001

Hi;
I have been trying DESPERATELY to get the answer to this question. I was
under the impression that Python was an ideal language for CGI scripting.
Now, would SOMEONE PLEASE answer this question:

Scenario:
My client, BladeChevy.com, frames around Kelley Blue Book (KBB.com). The
visitor fills out a form on KBB.com's page and submits it. The info is sent
back to BladeChevy.com to a page I specify (in the cgi-bin directory). The
data is sent back via the *data buffer*

Question:
What the &*()$)*_% is a data buffer and how the &*(&*% do I get the data
out of it?
TIA,
BenO