need code to gen all bit possibilities for 64 bits

Nick Perkins nperkins7 at home.com
Thu May 31 01:37:18 EDT 2001

big?
there are 2**64 possible patterns of 64 bits.
that is a big number.

..a very big number.

....a very very big number.

..oh, wait, I see, you don't want all of them, just some of them..(phew)
..so basically, what you need most is a way to generate some 64-bit binary
numbers?
..representing a contiguous set of integers?  (not sure what you need)

news:9f4ipd$reu at freepress.concentric.net...