Zope and Python 2.1

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at idi.ntnu.no
Sat May 19 15:48:32 EDT 2001

From: "Oleg Broytmann" <phd at phd.fep.ru>

> On Sat, 19 May 2001, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:
>
> > If you get them each time you start import ZODB in Python (like
> > I did) it's kind of a problem...
>
>    Thanks goodnes and hard-working DC people, I restart Zope seldom, and
> almost never use ZODB outside of Zope. :)

That's good for you, I guess -- but I need an object database
(and not a web publishing solution), and ZODB seems to be
an excellent choice, except for that it doesn't work properly
with Python 2.1 yet. But I know they are working on it :)

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland         http://www.hetland.org

 "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in
  it, doesn't go away."           -- Philip K. Dick