Evaluating python - a question

Stephen Hansen news at myNOSPAM.org
Thu May 17 16:29:33 EDT 2001

    Contrary to popular belief, I've never actually had to search my
projects endlessly as I looked for such an error. So, either I don't typo,
or its not quite so hard to find the typos when they do occur.
    Perhaps its just me, but dispite what everyone who doesn't know Python
seems to always say, errors related to A) the theoretical 'ease' of
misindenting something, and B) typos of variable names, never did show up
for me.

--S
news:9e100t$8e1$1 at news.netmar.com...