Urgent: User authentication problems using ODBC thru Mod_python/Apache

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Thu May 31 12:53:47 EDT 2001

I've defined a System DSN/ODBC-resource using the ODBC Data Source
Administrator, gat_reg.
When using the PythonWin ODBC-module thru PythonWin it works great. I've
also installed Apache and mod_python
and when the same objects using the odbc-code is called in pages served by
Apache I get a error like :
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user
'domainname\username$'. in LOGIN
( Where domainname and username is replaced with actual data ).

Why? What's so different when I'm using ODBC in Apache than in plain python?
How can I fix this?

Thomas