Problem with wxPython: wxDialog crashes inside PythonWin

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Sun May 6 20:30:41 EDT 2001

At 21:19 06/05/01 +0000, Nick Perkins wrote:
>i have experienced similar things with PythonWin on NT
>i have noticed that after shutting down PythonWin,
>there is sometimes a process still running,
>which can been seen from the 'task manager'

I think there are two different issues here. One is the problem with
wxPython; the other is the ghost process. Everytime I get a lockup on
PythonWin (which happens sometimes) the Python icon remains on the system
tray, until I move the mouse over it - then it disappears. This has never
caused me any problem, though, but it is a problem nonetheless.

Carlos Ribeiro