Python and Ruby , object oriented questions

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Sun May 13 23:41:20 EDT 2001

>I've found all along that the more languages I play with, the easier
>it becomes to play with yet more of them.  Do others find it works out
>differently for them, that carrying more than one language around just
>makes a mental mishmash of the others?

No, but on a daily basis switching from one language to the next I
make _all kinds_ of syntax errors. For example, this doesn't work
very well in Java or C++, and yet I do it all the time, danggonnit,
Python!

	MyObject o = MyObject();

I generally adjust after a few minutes of cursing. :-)

Python is the _One True_ of programming languages, I tell you! :-)

C//