Python -> C++ compilation

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Sun May 27 17:10:45 EDT 2001

                However, if one is _forced_ to use C++
>because the project is being developed with it, there are 5 options:

>1. Write in Python then automatically compile into C++ using some
>tool

You mean if management _approves of that_, which is doubtful if
they are insisting on C++. While I am personally fond of Python,
on a more general level if I were tech lead and someone were to
use their favorite language in lieu of the project language, I'd
relieve them from the project immediately and also raise a major
stink.

C//