Indentation style...

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 15:56:17 EDT 2001

"Ken Peek" <Peek at LVCM.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
news:th50hmsve0ap07 at corp.supernews.com...
> I therefore withdraw my post-- and recant my beliefs on this issue.
Because of
> this discussion, I also plan on changing the way I write source code (to
use

*WOW*!  This must be the 7th or 8th time I've witnessed this happen
in almost 20 years spent on various kinds of Usenet-like electronic
discussion networks -- somebody who had strongly held opinions on
an issue actually *changing his mind* because of ensuing discussion.

Ken, you must definitely be an exceptional kind of person.  My
plause and admiration go to you.

Alex