How 2 get rid of console

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Sat Mar 24 05:16:37 EST 2001

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 05:00:43 -0500, "Bill Walker" <bwalker at earth1.net> wrote:
> I'm using Tkinter to build a GUI application. How do I get rid of the
> distracting dos console under the Tk window?

Run it with "pythonw" and not with "python".
One way to do it is to rename the script "something.pyw".
Usually, it's better to say what platform you're working on instead of
letting people guess (Win32?)
--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,