Ruby will overtake Python within four years.

Dinu Gherman dinu at reportlab.com
Fri Mar 23 06:28:47 EST 2001

On 23 Mar 2001 04:58:09 -0000, "prashant  patel"
<cognoscente at rediffmail.com> wrote:

>No I am not a ruby programmer not even using any scripting language other once used vbscript in ASP.

Then, how comes you predict "Ruby will overtake Python within
four years." in your subject line?

>[...] But my inclination are towards python.

Likely the right conclusion... as in four years we'll be much closer
to the year 3000 than we're now, which probably means the type/
classes dichotomy will be gone, as well as Stacky Python. ;-)

Dinu