Revenge - Careful there

Kenneth Loafman ken at lt.com
Mon Mar 5 16:17:52 EST 2001

It would not matter whether they had ANI or Caller ID, the 800-spammer
number would only get 1 call from any one individual as a protest call.
The trick would be that that over a few thousand individual protest
calls, eventually they would shut down or be costed out of profit.  No
one individual would ever be guilty (under current law) of harassment
since they only called spammer-X once and made a polite request to cease
and desist.  Kind of an automated "We protest your activity." calling
plan.

...Ken