time to invest ???

Yvon Boulianne mysticsguy at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 24 19:26:20 EST 2001

Hello, i start to learn Python some day ago, with lot of knowledge as
a system admin but little as programmer and i wonder what is the
average time/hours someone have to invest to be able to use a language
like that easily.  i talk as well about devlopping the way of thinking
of a programmer and the knowledge of the language. please don't tell
me theres no average, at least take the idea of a normal guy, not a
genius and not stupid  ;-)

Thanks verry much and sorry for my english, my first language is
french.

Yvon Boulianne ; Saphi
mysticsguy at yahoo.ca
www.monunivers.net