How to installing NumPy?

Warren Focke wfocke at phoenixdsl.com
Thu Mar 8 17:17:20 EST 2001

Doesn't look familiar.  I'd suggest rebuilding and reinstalling Python
and NumPy now that you know which packages you need and what to do with
them.

In article <3AA632AA.7D15888C at itu.edu.tr>,
Nuzhet Dalfes wrote:
>I'll appreciate some more help; is this a known problem?
[...]
--
Wrapping up her appearance with rubber, you can feel more comfortable.
 -- directions for a set of Chinese binoculars