Meta-class inheritance problem (Python2.0 bug?)

Lorien Dunn loriendNOSPAM at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 18 03:18:04 EST 2001

Tim Peters wrote:

> [posted & mailed]
>
> [David Abrahams, on Lorien Dunn's boost + metaclass mystery]
>
> Note that Lorien opened a bug report on this (and thank you!):
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&
>     aid=409355&group_id=5470&atid=105470

        I thought the bug report did't work. Many apologies if the bug report came
in more than once, as the Sourceforge submit link only gave me error
messages. I didn't think it had worked at all. Konqueror 2.1 told me that
the connection was broken, and Netscape told me that the document contained
no data.

Thanks,
Lorien.