Dragon Macros (was: RE: Help Rewriting/Refactoring/Rethinking Parsing Algorythm)

Anders Schneiderman aschneid at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 19 07:57:39 EST 2001

Thanks, Mike.  Clearly this is the way to go.  I'll still probably write a few
simple Natlink Python macros for some special  cases (e.g., "grab lines 10 through
15" to select lines 10-15), but you've saved me a bunch of coding.

Since you've obviously figured out a lot about how to use DNS, I've got one more
question.  Using file dialog boxes, either for opening a file in a different
directory or for saving a file in a different directory, is a real pain.  Any tricks
to make life easier?

Thanks,
Anders