news from python9!!!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Mar 15 01:35:35 EST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 08:13:14PM +0000, Don Tuttle wrote:
>Hey, you gotta run with what you can find, seeing how all you conventioneers
>where having way too much fun to drop into the newsgroup and give us an
>update! <wink>

That was just because they didn't have *REAL* wireless networking at the
show...  ;-)  For my release of the 2.1b1 RPMs, I built them in the bar
while hanging out, then went to the terminal room to schlep them up to
the server and send out the announcement...

Sean
--
 I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.  I'm frightened
 of the old ones.  -- John Cage