SetProgramName, needs the quotes of Windows paths?

Owen F. Ransen ransen_spam_me_not at nemo.it
Thu Mar 1 12:04:49 EST 2001

Does Py_SetProgramName, when running under 32 bit
Windows, need the quotes which you often find in the
shortcuts to windows programs?

I think that in Windows this is to allow spaces to
appear in paths without the system getting confused
over what is a space before a command line parameter
and what is a space simply in a path name.

Since what we are passing Python is a pure path and
not a command line I'd assume that the quotes are
not needed...

--
Owen F. Ransen
http://www.ransen.com/