Python In A Nutshell

Franz GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Sat Mar 10 03:00:38 EST 2001

> We all know Alex--hi Alex!--uses lots and lots of words to say things.

That's one of his qualities and should be greatly appreciated. Alex EXPLAINS
things and allways figures out the PYTHONIC way to do things. For me it
always is a pleasure to read Alex' answers. It' s high time that Alex writes
a book, isn't it? Consider this: A book has to save you time. If one writes
too much you can pick out what you need for your problem at hand. If one
writes too little, the book is a waste of time.

Regards
Franz

"Laura Lewin" <Laura_01 at MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
news:3AB1700C at MailAndNews.com...
> Hi,
> We all know Alex--hi Alex!--uses lots and lots of words to say things.
> <grin>
> But he certainly knows how to make a point....(wait and see!)  It will be
> nutshell not a treatise.  No schedule yet.
> Laura
> LLewin at oreilly.com
>
> >===== Original Message From "Don Tuttle" <tuttledon at hotmail.com> =====
> >> [Don Tuttle]