mxODBC chokes on dates! Any Help?

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Fri Mar 30 13:17:33 EST 2001

Owen Ap Owen <no at thank.you> writes:

> I'm using mxODBC from Python 2.0 under Win32. I have a functional ODBC
> connection but when I try to select data that includes date fields mxODBC
> chokes.

I ran into the same problem with some date fields in an MS SQL Server
database, and Marc-Andre was able to revert back to an earlier way of
handling date fields (he preferred a different C data type if defined
in 2.0.0 than in earlier versions) to resolve it.  I was traveling and
was a little tardy getting back to verify that the fix worked, but I
expect it will show up in the next release of mxODBC.

--
-- David