Pick Systems D3 Database

Juan Huertas jhg at galdon.com
Wed Mar 21 06:36:57 EST 2001

You can try to obtain information on www.picksys.com, (Raining   Data). I
use D3 very years, it's good. I think the best is to use ODBC, but D3 has te
possibility to import/export data to ASCII format using the copy instruction
to logical devices.

Into Aix, the normal solution is to use Telnet to work with the Server D3
(D3Vme).

Un saludo.

Juan Huertas.

rG%t6.555$45.2416 at newsfeeds.bigpond.com...