Magnitude of the wx* market (was: Python In A Nutshell - suggestions)

Manoj Plakal plakal-NO at SPAM-cs.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 15 17:16:10 EST 2001

FYI, Robin Dunn (wxPython czar) mentioned (on the wxpython-users mailing
list a few days back) that a wxPython book was in the works. But it's still
a while away.

I think the wxWindows web site does mention plans for a "wxBook".

Manoj

<A909AD29CBD32AFC.4F1641C135749F87.7149617C7C166896 at lp.airnews.net>,