python irc channel?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Mar 1 22:30:06 EST 2001

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 02:39:42AM +0000, Martin Brown wrote:
>So, is there a preferred irc channel where python people hangout?

I believe that the EFNet #python is gatewayed to the IRC server at
irc.openprojects.net #python.  I haven't been on EFNet in quite a
while.  It was more a social channel that occasionally broke out
into code, but usually was talking about computers and cars and
motorcycles.  ;-)

Good group of people.

Sean
--
 "Action...  Romance...  Welding...  That movie has everything."
                 -- Evelyn Mitchell speaking about _Subway_, 1998