Python & mySQL

Colin Meeks colinmeeks at home.com
Mon Mar 5 13:16:03 EST 2001

Does anybody have any pointers for integrating mySQL with Python.  I've been
using Python a while and am looking to develop a web backend using Python
with mySQL.  My site is hosted by a Linux based ISP who has both Python and
mySQL but they don't currently have a link between the two.  I'm using
Windows2000 as my development base, so I want something that is usuable on
both, so it's easier for me to track any problems.

Ideally I want something that doesn't involved recompiling Python if that's
possible, as i want the installation to be as straightforward for my ISP and
of course me :-)

Many thanks in advance

Colin