from Tkinter import *

Timothy Grant tjg at exceptionalminds.com
Wed Mar 7 12:15:14 EST 2001

Thanks for the input. I realized that most of the issues come
from importing deeper than the module level, but the discussion
of from blah import * has been fascinating.

My primary concern was name clashes.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         tjg at exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.         <><       (503) 246-3630