cdrecord output capture

Morelli Enrico morelli at alpha.cerm.unifi.it
Thu Mar 8 06:31:06 EST 2001

Dear all,

I am a new user of python.

I trying to write a small python program under linux to create and
save ISO files using mkisofs, cdrecord and dialog.

I'm able to capture mkisofs output using popen2, but I'm not able to do
the same thing with cdrecord. I had see the source code of eroaster
(graphic python program that use mkisofs and cdrecord) but this program
use a difficult way for me, I don't understand all code.

Someone explain me what I must to do to capture the cdrecord output?

Thanks in advance

--
                           \\\ //
                           (0 0)