Why Python/Jython?

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Thu Mar 22 07:55:49 EST 2001

In a former project I used JPython in combinatination with CPython
to access an Oracle 8i database. Because the Python bindings for Oracle 8
were incomplete  - the combination JPython/JDBC was very cool :-) Working
with Java APIs in Pythons interactive mode is nice :-) Performance does not
matter in any case.

Andreas

news:99cl9e$b2b$1 at Merlin.et.bocholt.fh-gelsenkirchen.de...