C++ and Python

Karl Bellve Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:29:06 EST 2001

I have a class that will use Python and Numpy. There could be several
instances of this class, each using and initializing Python.

The problem I am having is with PyMethoDef which passes a table of
methods and their descriptions to Python. As far as I can tell, this
can't be a static structure. Anyone build a PyMethodDef structure inside
a C++ class so the appropiate function pointers point to the appropiate
instance of the class?

Otherwise...I am stuck using static variables and functions inside a C++
class?

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve		             ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group             TLCA# 7938
University of Massachusetts
Email: Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Phone: (508) 856-6514
Fax:   (508) 856-1840