writing a C function to manipulate python lists

Michael Vanier mvanier at endor.bbb.caltech.edu
Sun Mar 4 00:49:58 EST 2001

I should have RTFM before I posted.  I worked my way through the
embedded/extending parts of the online docs and got the function I needed
working in no time.  I think SWIG had conditioned me into thinking that
extending python at the C level was really hard (my fault, not SWIG's), but
it's actually quite easy, especially with the newer releases.

Thanks to all who replied!

Mike

Mike Vanier	mvanier at bbb.caltech.edu
Department of Computation and Neural Systems, Caltech 216-76
GNU/Linux: We can't lose; we're on a mission from God.