Good Editor?

Fred Pacquier fredp at mygale.org.nospam
Thu Mar 22 08:04:09 EST 2001

nde at comp.leeds.ac.uk (Nick Efford) said :

>> You don't mention the platform. Under Unix/Linux there are a number of
>> options (including Vim, Emacs, etc.). Under Windows, I found WScite
>> (http://www.scintilla.org) the easiest to get started with...
>
>vim and emacs run on Windows, too!  So you can use one editor across
>platforms as well as one programming language :)

This is totally true, I should have been more precise. I didn't mean to say
that these solutions weren't cross-platform, just that for a Windows-only
beginner the Scite editor seemed easier to set up and offers good
functionality. BTW, Scite also works with Linux/GTK...

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/