Suffering For Your Art

Dethe Elza delza at antarcti.ca
Mon Mar 5 13:54:57 EST 2001

But just think, if computer science was taught with python, the 4-year
curriculum would only take one semester, then all the students would drop
out to start writing code and making money.  C++ was designed to make things
hard to learn to keep comp sci instructors gainfully employed and off the
streets.

--Dethe

news:n2rl6.1686$v5.5388 at newsfeeds.bigpond.com...