Python In A Nutshell

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Mar 9 22:52:56 EST 2001

In article <98c4ok$fhd$1 at panix2.panix.com>, Aahz Maruch wrote:

>>Planning stages?  We've all seen his posts (a.k.a. treatises) here.  I'd say
>>he should have the final draft to you in 3 weeks tops. ;-)
>
>ITYM "first draft".  It will take another three-to-six months for Alex
>to edit it down.  ;-)

"Sorry it's so long, I didn't have time to write it short."

No idea where that quote is from, but I noticed in grad school that
assignments stated maximum lengths allowed for papers while in undergrad
courses they specified minimum lengths for papers.  It sort of gives you an
idea about which types of people go on to grad school. ;)

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  We have DIFFERENT
                                  at               amounts of HAIR --