image handling

Michael Hall admin at mulga.com.au
Fri Mar 16 19:50:01 EST 2001

G'day people:

I'm brand new on this list and am looking for resources about image
processing in a web environment in Python. I'm wondering if there exists a
module that does things like the PHP image handling functions
(creating, copying, resizing, etc).

I've had a look at the Python Functions Library but there doesn't appear
to be much in there. I've started to use Python a bit in a web environment
and like what I've seen so far, and from what I've heard I'm sure there
must be some pretty flash image handling capabilities hanging around
somewhere.

Thanks
Mick

Michael Hall - mick at mulga.com.au - mulga.com.au