mxODBC on Windows 2000?

Brett Haydon bbhaydon at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 10 10:21:24 EST 2001

I've been using  mxODBC 1.1.1 no problems using W2k and Active Py.

The most common setup problem is changing the name of the existing
odbc.py that comes with Active Py.

I have been using it for 6 months with both MySQL and MS Access.

Exactly where are the failures

regards,

bbhaydon
news:3AA803B0.7E08E836 at interbulletin.com...