Basic information requested

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Fri Mar 16 08:39:05 EST 2001

In article <1Mls6.207$lC5.83390 at news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>,
Jamie MacIsaac <jamie at cctech.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Thanks for the suggestion. I've been looking for that title in the bookshops
>around here (Glasgow, Scotland), but I can't find it. I'm somewhat loathe to
>order it online without actually knowing that it will cover what I'm after -
>I've done that too often.
>
>Do you have 'Python Programming on Win32'? Can you (or anyone else) verify
>that it deals with mapping and disconnecting remote shares?
It does.

I'm as wary of spending money, particularly on
things unseen, as any Glaswegian (notice my name).
I can assure you that this is an opportunity you'll
be glad you exercised.  *Python Programming on
Win32* is a superb resource for folks in your situ-
ation.

As are the archives of this newsgroup, and other
collections mentioned by other posters.
			.
			.
			.