shadow.h

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at usa.net
Thu Mar 1 00:22:31 EST 2001

Attached is C source to a shadow module which contains the functions
lckpwdf() and ulckpwdf().  Semantics are exactly as given in your man
page for shadow.h.

Find your Makefile.pre.in and copy it into a directory with the supplied
files and run

    make -f Makefile.pre.in boot
    make

Copy shadowmodule.so to your site-packages directory (or wherever) and
there you go.

Hope this helps...