Cookies

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Fri Mar 16 15:31:09 EST 2001

That's true, if I am willing to make the user do stuff for me, my problem
is solved.  The whole idea is to minimize user interaction, but apparently
there is no way to leave the user out of the loop.  I think I'll just
display
a serial number for the user to type in when the python program asks for
it.  The users can use copy/paste if they want to.

Thanks,
- Ken