IP Math anyone?

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Sun Mar 4 15:02:18 EST 2001

A cryptic suggestion was made before to follow this link:

http://www.vex.net/parnassus/apyllo.py?i=35559588

I'd like to reiterate that, with the information that it is a set of classes
that implements most of what you'll end up re-implementing in your "crude
hack".  As the discussion showed, its necessary to have both the IP and
netmask info in order to get the math right.  These classes give you that as
a start, and I'd guess adding the math functions would be easier than
starting over.

-Doug-