Good GUI for Python

Lyle Johnson ljohnson at resgen.com
Fri Mar 23 10:49:47 EST 2001

I haven't confirmed this, but I don't imagine you're going to be able to use *any* GUI besides win32ui/MFC with PythonWin. They're going to be competing for who gets to be in charge of the event loop ;)

As an aside, your choice of GUI depends a good bit on the application(s) you're developing and the conditions under which you will distribute them, etc. For example, Tk is your only real choice (for the near future) if you need Macintosh support. There are licensing issues on the Windows platform for Qt (which you didn't mention yet).