PyEval_CallObject and threads

Phlip phlip_cpp at my-deja.com
Mon Mar 12 12:54:13 EST 2001

Thonpy:

My colleague came over and asked me to write this:

"We got multiple C++ pthreads calling PyEval_CallObject. How threadsafe is
the Python API? A C++ module using Boost BPL creates multiple threads,
which then call back into Python. When two threads simultaneously call
PyEval_CallObject we go boom."

I will now go examine his serialization primitives. But if anyone has any
better ideas...

  Phlip                          phlip_cpp at my-deja.com