building python for multiple targets

Harry George hgg9140 at cola.ca.boeing.com
Thu Mar 15 13:56:56 EST 2001

My expreience is with moving site-packages around.  Apparently when
you move dirtrees, the .py's work and the .so's work, but the .pyc's
do not.  So you may have to delete those and re-byte-compile them in
the new location.

Perhaps someone else can explain why.

Harry George                E-mail:  harry.g.george at boeing.com
The Boeing Company          Renton:  (425) 237-6915
P. O. Box 3707  02-CA       Everett: (425) 266-3868
Seattle, WA 98124-2207      Page:    (425) 631-8803