Basic information requested

Jamie MacIsaac jamie at cctech.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 05:18:39 EST 2001

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been looking for that title in the bookshops
around here (Glasgow, Scotland), but I can't find it. I'm somewhat loathe to
order it online without actually knowing that it will cover what I'm after -
I've done that too often.

Do you have 'Python Programming on Win32'? Can you (or anyone else) verify
that it deals with mapping and disconnecting remote shares?

Thanks,

jMi.

<snip>