learning python...

Don Tuttle tuttledon at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:59:23 EST 2001

"Daniel Klein"
> Pay no attention to Amazon reviews. You are ALWAYS going to get people who
> love it and those who hate and everything inbetween. If you want to get
> information, this is the best place to get it.

BTW, I complained to Amazon a week ago about all the old first edition
reviews being included in the 2nd edition's listing.  They have now created
a different page for the 2nd edition.  So it's a clean slate.  Why not post
a review yourself?  I intend to as soon as I've finished reading it.  (Which
might be awhile given my penchant for reading 5 or more books at once.  ;-)

Don