Can anyone recomend a good intoduction to C...

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Sat Mar 10 15:33:41 EST 2001

[Werner Schiendl]
> What's TMTOWTDI, please?

[François Granger]
> There is More Than One Way To Do It
>
> which is a Perl motto as far as I know.

Right!  My automobile license plate reads

    TOOWTDI

Honest.  I will know that my work on Python is finally complete when the
average American looks at my license plate and nods in silent agreement.  I'm
not there yet.  So far, approximately 100 out of 100 look at it, ponder, then
start making noises like some demented 170-pound bird with a broken beak.

perhaps-i'd-have-better-luck-if-i-moved-to-california-ly y'rs  - tim