Who am I: can a class instance determine its own name?

Kevin Cazabon kevin_cazabon at hotmail.nospamplease!.com
Sun Mar 11 23:28:31 EST 2001

The reason I say it's not elegant is that there is the possibility (read
"probability") that the assigned name and the actual name can differ.

We're assuming that the programmer assigns exactly the same name to both,
which doesn't seem like a hard task, but it introduces the possibility of
problems, and probably hard ones to debug too.

If there were an automatic method, it would be MUCH more reliable.

Just MHO.

Kevin.